Component Overlay - 300KB
Picture of Board - 300KB
SERVO CONTROLLER DEVELOPMENT BOARD
* Up to 4 Axis and 1 Spindle per Board
* 8 Individual Microprocessors
* 4000 gate Field Programmable Gate Array
* 12 bit, 8 channel AtoD subsystem
* 12 bit, 4 channel DtoA
* Real Time Clock, Y2K compatible
* 2 RS232 Ports
* On Board Switching power supply for logic
* Bare Board with documentation - AU$95.00
To aid in the development of complex integrated servo controller applications.
May be used for general integrated multiprocessor development.
Due to the flexability of interconnect between modules and the large FPGA, an almost limitless range of uses presents itself.
The main axis controller is based on the Microchip PIC17C42 and their Servo Controller appnote for it. This has been expanded upon to increase the flexability of the design.
Processors ( 8 )
* 1 x PIC17C42, DC to 20 Mhz
* 1 x Z80, 2 to 20 MHz
* 1 x Z86E40, DC to 12MHz
* 2 x Z86E08, DC to 12MHz OR 2 x PIC16C84, DC to 10MHz or pin compat.
* 3 x AT89C2051, DC to 25MHz OR 3 x AVR 90S2343, DC to 10 MHz
Servo Outputs ( 5 )
* 1 x TO247 FET H-Bridge, 50V, 50A Note 1
* 1 x TO247 Spindle, Relay reversable, 150V, 10A
* 1 x L292 H-Bridge
* 1 x L296 H-Bridge
* 1 x LMD18200 H-Bridge
To Be Continued on next page....