Wavetel Communications -Adelaide S.A
Tony Hunt VK5AH
Home of Adelaides 10m Repeater
I have been playing with AMSATS on and off for
a while but have recently refreshed interest along with many
others with the arrival of LEO's (low earth orbiting sats) like
RS12/13 and UO-14 . These satellites require basic setups and
minimal outlay. Most amateur operators would have the gear
allready at hand. Hence they are very popular satellites and very
busy at times. They seem to me to have a good influence on that
part of the hobby. Getting amateurs on satellites who would
otherwise percieve it as too hard or too expensive. Have a look
at the small page I have constructed on Amateur Satellites and information including some real audio recordings
off the sats . Link
to Amateur Satellite page.
operations in Adelaide and surrounds
Packet Internet gateways lists WW
- Stanford SOLAR observation Centre
- Realtime Solar MUF World Propagation Contour Map
- South Australian weather
- Australian Weather Watch Radar
World Weather Satellite Imagery
- Amateur Radio
- Ive been interested in this for years and
it seems to connect everything else together...
- Adealide 10m FM Repeater 29.620
Mhz and 147.675 Mhz
- This has been a long term project that is
finally happening on air...
- Link to 10m
Repeater page with More info and news updates.
- This was a work related interest initially
but has found its way into all parts of life including
- packet radio and business running...
- PIC Microprocessors
- These little 16 bit micro's have an
amazing potential and are very exiting . They can be
- programmed via a serial port and also
erased for reprogramming ...
- Link to Tony's little
- Four Wheel Driving
- Along with camping this gets me into the
great outdoors... My wife also enjoys travelling.
Mobile Ph- 0418 814 444
Amateur callsign VK5AH - AX25 Packet address
This Page was Last revised: April 04, 2007.